Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately I been thinking to myself about the use of a wishlist. It's everywhere. Websites with stores you order from or the digital store on your game console. But I wonder how people use it? I don't think there is a defined way they are meant to be used. I see people share amazon wishlist, perhaps hinting at a friend of what they want in case they would buy a gift. Maybe they just want to be notified of a discount that isn't currently available. Or maybe is a reminder of what they wanted and eventually if they get enough money to buy in future, they won't forget.

So which one of these reasons do you seem to do the most with it? :unsure:

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use Amazon's wishlist as a way of bookmarking things. If I see something that looks interesting and I want to look at later, I throw it in there and come back to it later.
Also ends up being a collection of things which I may get when I have spare cash, so when I have some spare I find myself looking through it and I usually go "Oh yeah I wanted that!"

Editedededed: On Steam though I literally just use it for discount notifications, lol..

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I make a private shopping list on Amazon of things I need to buy, and buy them periodically when I have extra money after bills and rent get paid. Then my Wishlist is full of gift ideas people can get for me for Christmas, Birthdays, etc if they really insist on getting me something.

Reactions: Seriel

AtsuNii

AtsuNii's New Beginnings
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't really make wishlists. I might have one on steam but I havn't looked at that for years. Mostly if I want something I just get it if i know I have enough money left over for random spendings. If I wanted a game and forgot over time about it, I likely lost interest in it already even before buying and playing it, so a wishlist is not really that useful for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all