ctkxtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know she can be unlocked with a Mario Galaxy save file, but I never played the game on this Wii, so I can't do it. I heard she can be unlocked also by playing for an extended period of time.

ctkxtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ctkxtreme said:
I know she can be unlocked with a Mario Galaxy save file, but I never played the game on this Wii, so I can't do it.
I'd like to repeat what I just said. I downloaded a Mario Galaxy save file, but I can't copy it until I play Galaxy on the Wii. Is getting a saved file the ONLY way to unlock her?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have a Super Mario Galaxy savefile and she will be unlocked after 50 races (aka 13 grand prixs) or get 1 star in all Mirror Mode Retro-Cups

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jumpman17 said:
Have a Super Mario Galaxy savefile and she will be unlocked after 50 races (aka 13 grand prixs) or get 1 star in all Mirror Mode Retro-Cups
Just note the races include Wi-Fi matches, multiplayer etc..

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
then unlocking her will be easy as!
smile.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ctkxtreme said:
ctkxtreme said:
I know she can be unlocked with a Mario Galaxy save file, but I never played the game on this Wii, so I can't do it.
I'd like to repeat what I just said. I downloaded a Mario Galaxy save file, but I can't copy it until I play Galaxy on the Wii. Is getting a saved file the ONLY way to unlock her?
Just get super mario galaxy, it's waaaaaaaaaay better than mario kart wii and you get that character that you want to unlock.
biggrin.gif

Ryazan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a mystery. It's completely random. You definitely need to have played Mario Galaxy on your own Wii, but some people got her right when they first started up the game, some people got her after getting a 3-star ranking on all 50cc retro cups. Nobody knows. I think the code printed on the disc that determines when you can access the data files for Rosalina is randomized with each and every disc.

Mr. Ryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its Random but you will need a Super mario galaxy game save, i got her when i completed Mirror Star cup :/

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't have the game but some character are all random. My cousin came over with it, and when he turned it on so we could play, it said: You have unlocked Funky Kong, and then there was something else. O.o He did get them all though since he has Mario Galaxy, maybe I'll ask him.

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I renewed NP, I was supposed to get a guide to Phantom Hourglass as my incentive gift. They ran out, so instead they sent me MK Wii guide. Inside, it says
QUOTE said:
Mirror Grand Prix Score * or higher in all cups or, Play 50 games and have Super Mario Galaxy save data or, Play 4,950 games

Shichibukai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here's some info:
The easiest way to acquire her is by having a Super Mario Galaxy save file and winning a series of Grand Prix Cups. Without the save, it will take, at the very least, 1 Star Rank for each and every Mirror Grand Prix Cup or 4,950 matches. Just like Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, and Donkey Kong, she is listed as a Heavy class racer.

Hope it helps

biscuit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused also.
I'm wondering if it matters if your wii is chipped?
I have a cyclowiz installed.
I have a mario galaxy save, currently on 114 stars.
On mario kart I have golds in all cups.
I have a one star rank in all cups except 5 in mirror mode on which I have an A rank.
I have unlocked all expert time trial ghosts.
No Rosalina.
I'm assuming once I get my one star at least rank on the remaining mirror cups I will unlock her, but it annoys me that I have a galaxy save and no rosalina yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it