Hacking How do you transfer nmm saves (Dios Mios) to offical Gamecube memory card?

Wiiman10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you transfer nmm saves (Dios Mios) to offical Gamecube memory card? I started playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and am currently saving to nmm within dios mios and want to know how to transfer my save game, to an official nintendo gamecube memory card? Is it even possible? I notice my saved games get saved to the save folder along with a stat.bin file. I will be getting a GC memory card next week.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure, I am wondering this also. I know you can with Devolution since it uses a raw BIN file that can be opened via the dolphin save game manager and others.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wiiman10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gci to NMM or vice versa with Nmm2gci v0.2 by suloku here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3rs90wo9hu0bjb4

GCMM 1.4 by suloku Game cube memory manager here http://code.google.com/p/gcmm/downloads/detail?name=gcmm_1.4.rar&can=2&q=

So take your NMM save convert it to Gci format place in MC backup folder on your SD card or Usb , GCMM will allow you to tranfer it to either slot.

Thanks but I am unable to get this to work. keeps saying, "This doesn't seem to be a valid gci file Size mismatch, expected 32768, file 67371072" An error occured press enter to exit. Using Windows 7 64 bit made sure to run as adminstrator just in case and dragged the save files over. Do you have a solution or any advice or other suggesstions? Thanks.

Wiiman10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always try a save from the net. and use it . Your game save sound corrupt..
I got it thanks to Suloki. I was dragging the individual file, instead of the whole game id folder into nmm2gci.exe. Works like a charm and thanks for the replies as well bm123456.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse