Gaming How Do You Think The FFVII Remake will handle Barret's and Cid's "Offensive" Speech?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just occured to me that this remake will feature voiced actors in the game, which if you know much about the characters, Barret and Cid have a pretty abusive vocabulary in the game. Of course they use swear words out of anger and frustration, they do say it a lot, with the idea of it being voiced, it could either have a different script to still have the Teen rating or just get a mature rating. Not that is a big deal or important but is just a idea knowing that playing the original game and reading lines like $*#% and such would be silly to still have dialogue like that. For all we know it could just get the generic *BEEP* in those lines. If it was like that i would be okay with that. It be funny that is why. :P

Reactions: SomecallmeBerto

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think their lines will just be fixed so they say things like damn, unless they go the M route.
If they stay teen and Just use comical BEEPS i'd be fine with that. :P

But if they do decide to make it mature or anything i guess is just mean less people who can play the game. Although when the PC release is available, it could easily be uncensored.

Reactions: SomecallmeBerto
D

Deleted User

I can't stand those beeps, and always when they are done it's super forced and not funny. That's just me though.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
They could go the safe way too, saying $*#% as angry sounding gibberish... depending on what else is said of course. *mumble grumble*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.