How do you save in Children of Mana?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GeekyGuy, Aug 17, 2007.

Aug 17, 2007
  1. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I'm doing a multiplayer game (I joined their party) with someone, but neither of us seem to have the option to save. We're both currently in the Mana Village.

Help! [​IMG]

Thanks

2. Zalda

Member Zalda GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    Multi-player

Children of Mana features a cooperative multiplayer mode that can support up to 4 players at once. The game only uses local wireless, and does not support Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online services. The multiplayer mode does not allow the players to save their progress in the game while playing in it, although experience and items received can be saved later after leaving the multiplayer party. The player hosting the session is able to keep the progress data after multiplayer is finished and can continue the story onwards; however, the other players will find themselves back where they started in their own games, with only the additional stats and items gained while playing multiplayer. Items directly related to the story, such as weapons like the flail and hammer, cannot be obtained by anyone but the host. There are, however, a few items that can only be obtained as bonuses by playing through stages using this mode.

Found this on WikiPedia.

3. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Cool, man. Thanks for that. I had searched Nintendo's site and the official CoM site, but wasn't able to find anything. We did finally figure it out. He was hosting, so I wasn't able to see that he had an option I didn't. When we disconnected we were able to save.

This game is a whole lot more fun in multiplayer, that's for sure.

4. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    I bought the game along with my DSL, beat it in 3 days (including all hidden dungeons) and sold it to EBGames. After you beat the game you level up too quickly, taking the fun out of the game -well not much of it is left anyway?-

5. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium

Maybe a suggestion for the Multiplayer Essentials?
    Search the link [​IMG]