How do you run Yabause wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by RemixDeluxe, Dec 28, 2010.

Dec 28, 2010

How do you run Yabause wii? by RemixDeluxe at 5:00 AM (2,010 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I am aware that the emulator for this specific console does not work perfectly but I would like to know if anyone has been able to get it to run successfully? I put my .ISO and .CUE files in the file labeled SSROMS on the root of my SD card and I tried to load a game and run but it just ends up freezing my wii. Does anyone know exactly what im suppose to do im trying to play these 3 sonic games: Sonic 3D blast, Sonic Jam, and Sonic R.

2. StupidGamer1

Member StupidGamer1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I want to know if it's even worth trying out because there are so many processes wii's single core needs to emulate in order to get proper results. All the YT videos I have see the emulator looks rubbish. Not to diss them but why try emulating something that can never achieve perfection?

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    IDK i never played sonic R and i wanted to give it a try. If the emulator is running terribly now then i guess im willing to wait another month or so until its perfected.

4. MrTea

Member MrTea GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You will be waiting a lot longer than a month to see this perfected! lol

You can already play Sonic R pefectly on the wii with the 'Sonic Gems Collection' that was released on the gamecube.