laminaatplaat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how people protect their beloved handheld device!

This is how i do it:

hori screen protectors

and this:

it is an old protecting cloth for my sunglasses... but since i lost my glasses (nooooooo!!!!!) i use it for my DS. ANd it fits like a glove, i love it. It will not prevent it getting crushed by heavy stuff but it protects it from my keys and stuff in my backpack
tongue.gif

laminaatplaat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Rayder: That's huge! do you ever take it with you in a not-skater-baggy-like pants? Cause thats the main reason that i use my cloth thingy, it still fits in my pants
cool.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woah, Rayder, that's awesome! As for myself, I have a JoyTech ArmorLite Case for external protection (sturdy as cases get) and a pair of HORI Screen Protectors for, well, the screens
tongue.gif

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have my Nintendo DS since 2~3 Years now.
On the Top there only some very little scratches wich you only can see during holding it under light.
On the Top screen there are nearbly none scratches, just 1~2 very little.
On the touch screen there are some more "low-level" scratches, but you just can see it under a light too...
Im using it very often...

Protections: none :0
And I don't think that I ever would get some x)
my DS is nice how it is without those crappy Shells xD

... Now anyone should say that 12~14 Old kids can't be carefully with their thinks ;D...

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
78-110-027-01.jpg

Semi-hard shelled case with soft inside, and a little sleeve perfect for holding my SD adapters and M3 slot-2.
From Intec's starter kit.

eseyo1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've used a MadCatz crystal hard case for mine. It has worked flawlessly, no scratches or blemishes on my DS lite. It won't capture dust and dirt and scratch it up like the silicon skins do.

Go to the MadCatz website and look up NDS Lite Custom Show Case. It's only $14.99

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
right now i have the full body skin from bestskinsever on. i don't want my ds lite to get too bulky and it prevents scratches.

although i am noticing some discoloration on the skins lately and am looking for alternatives. do you guys have any recommendations? here are the things that i really want:

- scratch protection (drop protection is not high priority with me)
- not too bulky (i want to keep it slim, still able to fit in my jeans pocket will be optimal)
- allows the ds to close all the way

so far i read about the dragon guard mask (i can't find the navy colored ones anywhere!!) and some clear cases (joytech armorlite and mad catz). what do you guys think about these? any other recommendations that i don't know about?

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a basic little case that I picked up at GameStop. It holds my DS snug and has a little pocket for various things. I keep a few stylus(es?) in there.

802578b.jpg

I want to get one of the cases that came with the Brain Age 2/Crimson DS kit. Those are pretty nice looking.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I've used a MadCatz crystal hard case for mine. It has worked flawlessly, no scratches or blemishes on my DS lite. It won't capture dust and dirt and scratch it up like the silicon skins do.

Go to the MadCatz website and look up NDS Lite Custom Show Case. It's only $14.99
Yup, same here, works like a charm:

laminaatplaat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yup, same here, works like a charm:
[image]

that does look promising... gonna look for it here at my local stores
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...