Hacking How do you port WiiWares/Points/VCs to new Wii?

player0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am being tempted by the old Wii trade in promo for the black Wii
Now thing is I bought some WiiWares and VCs and I still have some Wii points in my old Wii
How do you port these over to the new Wii either directly or indirectly, officially or unofficially?
And because it is a trade in, I won't be able to send in both Wiis to NINTENDO at the same time for them to do their official magic tricks, so how about some unofficial ways?
Any new hacking exploit that can change the private key in a new Wii to any key I possess?

Thanks guys

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet if you call up nintendo on their 1800 number and ask them, they will probably at least entertain the idea of swaping that stuff for you. think about it...

its only a few buttons they have to type in their computer to switch accounts to a different wii. and if you tell them that this is the deciding factor for you buying a new wii, dont you think they will try to work with you? im sure they dont give a crap about what wii you use to access your account. but they sure as shit want you to buy a new wii. plus, if you do it that way, you will be sure that it is 100% working and not some hackery way.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
i bet if you call up nintendo on their 1800 number and ask them, they will probably at least entertain the idea of swaping that stuff for you. think about it...

its only a few buttons they have to type in their computer to switch accounts to a different wii. and if you tell them that this is the deciding factor for you buying a new wii, dont you think they will try to work with you? im sure they dont give a crap about what wii you use to access your account. but they sure as shit want you to buy a new wii. plus, if you do it that way, you will be sure that it is 100% working and not some hackery way.

Last time this was talked about in gameinfomer, nintendo charged a 10 dollars fee. It was only free if they replaced a brick wii for you. Don't know if they still do. There's no hurt in asking. I never heard of points being transfered. I would call them before trading in for the new one first.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could use bootmii,dump the nand,change it with betwiin to a nand dump of yur new Wii and then put it on the black one.

sirelboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doubt the wii points will work with any wiibrew or mods of any kind or any wii accounts with points or whatever could probaby be hacked or stolen..

i "think" (not positive) u can do this in the wii shop channel tho..

steps:

make sure your internet WIFI is active on the wii and start the shop channel,

press A on "start shopping"

press A on "settings and features"

press A on "Club Nintendo Membership Settings"

enter "User Name" and "Password" and hit "Link"

WARNING!: "DO NOT" try this on the wii with all your points or u might open a new one and delete them..

try this on the new wii and it should import your points and everything youve downloaded in the past thru the shop channel could be downloaded again thru the shop channel at no cost i beleive..

this will also delete the previous account on the old wii so the old one cant access it anymore (or it could duped a billion times to any wii)

if u cant remember your wii account or password visit club.nintendo.com

post back and let us know what happens if u try this..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk