how do you play NES/GB/GBC on Supercard Lite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by misticknight, Aug 28, 2006.

1. misticknight
    OP

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
    do i have to convert them to nds files/simply rename them or just play them unzipped? i tried to play em and they didnt work i would experiment but i hate taking out my microSD card and putting it back in again so i thought i'd get a straight out answer now.

2. carloandreacchio

carloandreacchio GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2005
    SA, Australia
    Nah you should be able to play them directly... but you need to create a sav fil for them aswell

3. misticknight
    OP

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
    do they need to be unzipped though?

4. Torte

Torte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2006
    New Zealand
    Unzip them, make a copy and change it into a sav file. So you should have 2 files per rom: .nes & .nes.sav
    Simple as that. Save in pocketnes as usual, just remember to backup to the sd card before turning off ie. L+R+A+select.

5. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Jul 9, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    To get the .sav files, do we just copy the one in the Supercard patcher folder? Or do we run the games through the patcher?

6. ShinaKitsune

ShinaKitsune Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2006
    United States
    Sneaking behind you >:3
    copy the the one from the patcher folder and rename it. there was a tool to make it easier somewhere but i dunno where now.

7. andrewoval

andrewoval Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2006
    none of those methods have worked for me. Still can't get my GBC/GB games working.