Hacking How do you play DSi games on the AceKard 2i?

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
as of right now there is no way to play dsi games on ak2i or any other flash card
your welcome
If you're meaning DSi Enhanced games the only cart till now that can play them is the Cyclo DS

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
naruses said:
anaxs said:
as of right now there is no way to play dsi games on ak2i or any other flash card
your welcome
If you're meaning DSi Enhanced games the only cart till now that can play them is the Cyclo DS

I thought the AK2i could play the DSi enhanced games as well? And as far as I know both carts don't allow access to the DSi enhanced part of the games, they just run like they're on a DS.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
TrolleyDave said:
naruses said:
anaxs said:
your welcome

I thought the AK2i could play the DSi enhanced games as well? And as far as I know both carts don't allow access to the DSi enhanced part of the games, they just run like they're on a DS.

AK2i can run them as was actually the first although not the first to publically release the fix.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
TrolleyDave said:
naruses said:
anaxs said:
your welcome

AK2i can run them as was actually the first although not the first to publically release the fix.

I thought I remembered you saying ages ago that you'd fixed it, but couldn't remember for certain.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although there are DSi games released they are hybrid DS/i games aka DSi Enhanced which run on both systems. The DSi Mode is primarily for camera use or for the extra ram to do something "extra". So far none of the lead game developing companies are making use of the DSi Mode yet.

There are some DSi-Exclusive(Only) games coming very soon from what I understand.

Firsts: (and probably worsts?)
The links are to the various web articles that announce the firsts.

The first DSi-Exclusive game, coming from Japan by Alpha-Unit, is called Monster Finder.
The first European DSi-Exclusive, and probably a "shovelware" game, from 505 Games is called Hair Salon.
The first American DSi-Exclusive, and probably really stupid, is from Storm City Games (who?) called System Flaw.

pieceofmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Korg DS-10 PLUS, which was released in September in Japan (and will be released in Feb. 2010 for

US version), is another DSi enhanced game because they added more features which are only

available on DSi (because DSi has more powerful processing power than DS Lite).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr