How do you manage all of your controllers?

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve got this fucking mess in my entertainment system. It’s controllers for my wii/GameCube, xbox360, ps2, and switch. Multiple controllers for each system including 2 arcade sticks. I go to grab one controller and 2 others fall out. I tried to make sections in one cardboard box, but that falls apart because, well, it’s cardboard. My battery situation is embarrassing, once in a while, I go for the controller and the battery is dead.

How do you all manage your controllers? Pictures are welcome. :)

battlecatsahead

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’ve got this fucking mess in my entertainment system. It’s controllers for my wii/GameCube, xbox360, ps2, and switch. Multiple controllers for each system including 2 arcade sticks. I go to grab one controller and 2 others fall out. I tried to make sections in one cardboard box, but that falls apart because, well, it’s cardboard. My battery situation is embarrassing, once in a while, I go for the controller and the battery is dead.

i dont

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That little table beside my couch already has controllers for appletv, tv, sound bar, firestick, Blu-ray player, and directv. Definitely need to consolidate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put the wire in loose long coil and tie it in the middle.

That's what I do and it keeps them from being entangled.
I do that with my ps2 and 360 controllers. I should do that to my 6 nunchucks, classic, and pro controllers. Lol

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Since this Thread:

P1010785.JPG

They are "hanging around" now (I think over 1 Year) and they all are ok.cookie.gif

Guess what happened to the Wii Controllers ? facepalm.gif
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-fam...in-your-surroundings-that-dissappears.575228/

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I don't :P
You can get small boxes that fit on shelves that you can label. I think Ikea has them.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
99% of the time I am an anti social bastard and only do single player on old consoles.
In such cases then one controller is usually OK to leave in/near the system. I then get to go rummaging through plastic boxes on the shelves behind to fetch any others if I am needing more.

Reactions: slaphappygamer
D

Deleted User

i have 3 input methods which i use on my pc
-Gaming M&K
-Xbox 360 controller
-Dualshock 4
the M&K stay on my desk, the 360 wireless adapter stays conected at the back of the pc, the controllers just lay on the left side of my desk, whenever i play a LS heavy controller optimized games (racing for example) i turn on the 360 controller and go, and for d-pad heavy controller optimized games (platformers for example) i plug in a micro b to a cable and go ahead, since my pc lacks bluetooth

Copesnuffdss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ebay.com
XP
Country
United States

I use these https://www.amazon.com/Controller-O...02543533&sprefix=video+game+co,aps,212&sr=8-4 they are very nice and hold the controllers very well.

Reactions: Alexander1970

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't :P
You can get small boxes that fit on shelves that you can label. I think Ikea has them.
Is there anything ikea doesn't have? I bought some pulsating lights from them when I was in Texas. I've had them on Non-Stop for about 4 or 5 years. It's hilarious, you can see this glowing light coming from my room if my window is open like I'm being abducted by aliens.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there anything ikea doesn't have? I bought some pulsating lights from them when I was in Texas. I've had them on Non-Stop for about 4 or 5 years. It's hilarious, you can see this glowing light coming from my room if my window is open like I'm being abducted by aliens.
Well, they don't have anything fun. No fun allowed. The TVs and computers are all fake. That's why I hated going to Ikea as a kid :P

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking about getting some of these, but I don’t think my wife would like them. Lol. I also don’t think they would do well with wired controllers. I kind of want to get a foot rest type box (ottoman) situation going.

Well, they don't have anything fun. No fun allowed. The TVs and computers are all fake. That's why I hated going to Ikea as a kid :P
I’d go back for the meatballs.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been thinking about getting some of these, but I don’t think my wife would like them. Lol. I also don’t think they would do well with wired controllers. I kind of want to get a foot rest type box (ottoman) situation going.

I was going to mention that. I never tried them. Afaik there's no ikea in Oklahoma. I went to the one in round rock, where my uncle lives.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Yeah, that was the highlight of those trips. But Ikeas are so huge, it felt neverending as a kid, felt like I was stuck there the whole day (it was probably no more than 2-3 hours)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually just put my controllers anywhere. I collect wii remotes and 360 controllers. I have the entire wii, character controllers and cube, character controllers. All of my 360 controllers are different with a white rol, same as my main system. A lot of them are in a couple dresser drawers. However, my other systems take up so much space that some controllers are on my bed. I don't toss and turn in my sleep so it's okay usually. Though, I wish I didn't have to do that.

Reactions: slaphappygamer
D

Deleted User

I usually just put my controllers anywhere. I collect wii remotes and 360 controllers. I have the entire wii, character controllers and cube, character controllers. All of my 360 controllers are different with a white rol, same as my main system. A lot of them are in a couple dresser drawers. However, my other systems take up so much space that some controllers are on my bed. I don't toss and turn in my sleep so it's okay usually. Though, I wish I didn't have to do that.
i used to have to alternate putting a bunch of things in my bed or my desktop, i'd just put them wherever i was not using, if i was too tired to move things out of the bed, i'd lay on the floor, i eventually organized better, and dont do that anymore

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night