Hacking How do you make the unused dvd disc show up in the disc channel?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,861
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
i have seen about it on tcrf but it does not really tell how do it so does anyone know all the steps to do it?

D

Deleted User

OP
either im being ignored or no one knows or something oh well

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
It tells you what to do, set the graphic to visible with the tool mentioned.
it says you will need to edit the .brlyt file manually since Wii Layout Editor cannot save .brlyt edits correctly and wii layout editor wont open brlyt files for me theres always an error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its always The given key was not present in the dictionary

D

Deleted User

OP
so does anyone know how i can fix this error so i can enable the stuff

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so does anyone know how i can fix this error so i can enable the stuff
If it hasn't been fixed by now you're probably not going to have much luck with that.
It's just an useless DVD video icon that doesn't do anything, so you can understand why very few people actually care enough to know how to edit it manually. You might have some luck asking around on some Wii development IRC channels if any are still active, but don't expect to be spoonfed.

D

Deleted User

OP
If it hasn't been fixed by now you're probably not going to have much luck with that.
It's just an useless DVD video icon that doesn't do anything, so you can understand why very few people actually care enough to know how to edit it manually. You might have some luck asking around on some Wii development IRC channels if any are still active, but don't expect to be spoonfed.
ik it will only show up and not play a dvd but since theres no screenshots i just wanna see it myself

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thats why im asking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over