How do you make the most diabolically strong coffee possible?

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not a coffee drinker; I don't know how to use a coffee pot really. My friend in high school use to make it in a pot on the stove and I just drink tea (all kinds of tea but mostly back tea w/ milk in it) so I'm very uneducated in this subject.

However I got to wondering; how strong is it possible to make the coffee, and how do you do it? Is there a limit to how strong the coffee can get?

I had the idea of doing w/e you do to make strong coffee, more beans/grouns less water; and then taking what ever that makes and putting it back into the coffee machine instead of water (I've seen people use a coffee machine before and it normally involves putting watter into a machine) to make more coffee.

When I say strong coffee I mean something on par with a good does of amphetamines; something that will make your heart over rev and explode or so you can't calm down for a looooong loooong time.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I love vietnamese coffee - it's prepared in a french press and sweetened with condensed milk. Oh my god, that stuff is pretty good.
The strongest coffee I've had was in Malaysia - it was like pure rocket fuel, even with milk and watered down with ice. And holy hell, it probably would have kept me up for days.

Your idea is probably doable - but it might just taste like *ass*.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
put in a lot of coffee beans and sugar. You will be very....................................................................................................................................................................................
CRAZY

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my dad used to know some drivers who would have a regular white coffee mixed together with coca cola, sounds revolting but apparently kept them buzzed while driving

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make regular coffee in a regular coffee maker.
Immediately pour the coffee into the machine's reservoir. (instead of water)
Replace used coffee grounds with fresh ones, and brew again.

Source: A year of working third shift at a convenience store. People knew I would do this with one of our coffee vats, so they always came to me.

To make it taste better (and possible to drink more quickly) add a scoop of ice cream. Works best with white chocolate macadamia nut.

Reactions: 8 people

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
^ However overkill that may sound, it will definitely give you very very strong coffee. Haha.

We have a coffee maker that grinds the beans and all that jazz for a fresh cup of joe, and I usually just put strong coffee beans for a good kick.

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make regular coffee in a regular coffee maker.
Immediately pour the coffee into the machine's reservoir. (instead of water)
Replace used coffee grounds with fresh ones, and brew again.

Source: A year of working third shift at a convenience store. People knew I would do this with one of our coffee vats, so they always came to me.

To make it taste better (and possible to drink more quickly) add a scoop of ice cream. Works best with white chocolate macadamia nut.

This could well possibly be the best idea ever!!!!!!1!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process