Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys
dont know where else to post this so mods please move to appropriate location

my question is how do you guys make money?

i need $7 paypal money to get minecraft
i have $15 bucks in my paypal account and i have literally have nothing to sell

so what is the easiest way for me to make $7?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get a job.
Problem solved.

EDIT: Fine i'll also post a kid-friendly method.
Bot.
Bot games, sell gold, sell items. If you bot runescape, you can easily sell gold and accounts to make money for paid bots, then set up a network and you could easily make a ton of cash. The only requirement is a good ability to buy and sell in an underground market. It's a pretty sketchy business.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Get a job.
Problem solved.

EDIT: Fine i'll also post a kid-friendly method.
Bot.
Bot games, sell gold, sell items. If you bot runescape, you can easily sell gold and accounts to make money for paid bots, then set up a network and you could easily make a ton of cash. The only requirement is a good ability to buy and sell in an underground market. It's a pretty sketchy business.
job is kinda no go because i cant find one. not because im inexperienced but because there aren't any openings

botting is so being cheap but a nice idea

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People around my neighborhood stand outside WalMart, Radioshack, and Gamestop selling pirated goods and what not. Its blatantly pirated too, no one seems to do anything about it. I would only sell to a secret circle, but you COULD sell movies, games, even cheap flashcards for the NDS (as much as I hate them). Hell, I've even been able to make some cash modding wiis/psps and jailbreaking iDevices.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ask friends for some help? 7 really isn't much especially if you can ask for a couple of bucks from 3 people, including family

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pirate minecraft, play on servers that don't require minecraft registration (for example... tempcraft)

Or, well, survey sites. Back in 8th grade I made about $500 off of them total. This in particular one pays out to paypal:

http://tinyurl.com/3m8cdpu

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
salamai said:
Hardmodding is a good way to make money. Softmodding for money is low. Your scamming people.

If someone can't do it themselves, and even looks at tutorials I put up to help people but still can't do it. Is it low? I don't think so.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Thesolcity said:
People around my neighborhood stand outside WalMart, Radioshack, and Gamestop selling pirated goods and what not. Its blatantly pirated too, no one seems to do anything about it. I would only sell to a secret circle, but you COULD sell movies, games, even cheap flashcards for the NDS (as much as I hate them). Hell, I've even been able to make some cash modding wiis/psps and jailbreaking iDevices.
i would do that but nothing to sell
and plus my neighborhood is full of pirates

Depravo said:
Surely you know someone who wants a lawn mowed, a car washed, a fence painted etc?
that came to my mind but it hard to get that money to paypal after they updated their services

dice said:
ask friends for some help? 7 really isn't much especially if you can ask for a couple of bucks from 3 people, including family
i have $20 in my drawers and can find more but the problem is getting it to paypal

dickfour said:
I make a lot of money on ebay
nothing to sell

QUOTE(Linkiboy @ Jul 4 2011, 08:48 PM)
Pirate minecraft, play on servers that don't require minecraft registration (for example... tempcraft)

Or, well, survey sites. Back in 8th grade I made about $500 off of them total. This in particular one pays out to paypal:

http://tinyurl.com/3m8cdpu
i just want to buy minecraft
its just one of those things that i dont want to pirate
i just dont know why but i actually want to buy it
closedeyes.gif

and i have no idea how survey sites go
i have tried to use them many times and i get nothing
except for nx cash that i got last year

QUOTE(salamai @ Jul 4 2011, 08:48 PM)
Hardmodding is a good way to make money. Softmodding for money is low. Your scamming people.
like i said my neighborhood is full of pirates so no one to do it on

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
salamai said:

If someone can't do it themselves, and even looks at tutorials I put up to help people but still can't do it. Is it low? I don't think so.

To each his own. I personally would not charge people to softmod a Wii, NDS, PSP etc. because it is super easy and they could easily do it themselves.

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Example of one of my tutorials:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbDFDJJqi1E[/youtube]

If they can't do it after that, $15 and I'll go down there and do it for them.
tongue.gif

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
salamai said:
Thesolcity said:
salamai said:

To each his own. I personally would not charge people to softmod a Wii, NDS, PSP etc. because it is super easy and they could easily do it themselves.
yeah, for you, and me, and a lot of other people, but some people really just can't do stuff like this. Kinda like old people but not actually old.
That being said, I probably still wouldn't charge somebody unless I didn't like them or something

OT: collect cans if you live somewhere that will give you money for them

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
DeathStrudel said:
salamai said:
Thesolcity said:
salamai said:

yeah, for you, and me, and a lot of other people, but some people really just can't do stuff like this. Kinda like old people but not actually old.
That being said, I probably still wouldn't charge somebody unless I didn't like them or something

OT: collect cans if you live somewhere that will give you money for them
i was actually looking for some ideas on making money straight to paypal
because the problem is getting the cash to paypal with is a pain in the butt now with all their transfers from bank accounts and stuff

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
i was actually looking for some ideas on making money straight to paypal
because the problem is getting the cash to paypal with is a pain in the butt now with all their transfers from bank accounts and stuff
Oh yeah, I noticed that, but then I forgot when I actually replied, haha.

I would do what somebody said before and do survey sites

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou