Hacking How do you make a .ISO into a .WAD?

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
no, they are 2 different formats?

Are you trying to get the disc banner from a game?
no, im not.

but i found a way to convert a wad into a iso, so i wanted to convert a patched version of a netflix iso into a wad.

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Netflix channel now, you know...

And what do you mean by 'patched version' of Netflix ISO? I remember you trying to get free Netflix in another thread, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that no amount of patching will get you movies for free. Netflix requires you to have an account, which is $10 per month. When you use the channel or the disc, it links to your account with a code. You type the code into your account, and that activates the channel. A patched ISO will not bypass this. The channel must be tied into a working account in order to stream movies. Your 'patched' ISO is fake. Simple as that...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As others have mentioned netflix has a backend that you would have to crack before you get anything from it. Not that it could not be done but that it would not be worth you even trying it.

If you do want wad to iso and back again I suggest you look at wii chess- it is available in WAD and iso form -different regions but underlying code was the same from what I recall. It has been quite some time since my experiments (which were for going from wiiware to iso) in such arenas but you might wish to have a look at some of the later wiiscrubbed releases from Dack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free