Gaming how do you keep your old gba carts and ds carts stored?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have several gba carts and plenty of ds carts in a box, however i would like to get a dedicated space to save theese cartridges...

i have a shit 6 in one storage box for my ds and 3ds flashcarts but the design is awfull, it doesn't hold gba carts though...

i hate thoose litle plastic cases that are for only 1 cart.. they are not praticall.. i'd like a solution that i open and see all the carts and pick the one i want

in the past i almost purchased one of thoose nintendo club cases that are the same size of a NDS box with the animal crossing theme and hold plenty of cartridges..
i regret doing not getting it, but i'd like a similair solution for my gba stuff as well
i had an original big game boy, and it had a glass plastic case it was really neat to store everything including the console and batteries..

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IMG_20170708_173859.jpg

Got this metal box of just the right size... somewhere
GB* games are stuffed inside the only cardboard box I saved (Pokemon crystal, what else?)

I have the original box and manuals for most of those 20+ DS games in a drawer, along with other consoles and accessories, but only because I've bought them recently... and they're mostly a nuisance, to be honest

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah , my loose games are all jammed in zip loc bags. I have a couple of three pack gba storage things..sorta cool. My better DS carts sit in a little 8 case book style where there are four on one side and four on the other. I've seen people do the binder route with the 16 pocket pages used for cards..seems to work well for them.

Last edited by Todderbert,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1