Review How do you install luma3ds on a new 3ds xl?

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need step by step instructions on how to use Luma3ds on my "new 3ds xl", if I need homebrew and if I do, how do I install that too? Please help, I have everything for Luma3ds but I don't know how to compile it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need step by step instructions on how to use Luma3ds on my "new 3ds xl", if I need homebrew and if I do, how do I install that too? Please help, I have everything for Luma3ds but I don't know how to compile it.
Umm first this is the wrong place to ask, if you need help, please use th noob paradise topic in the Custom firmware section of the forum. :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This guide is the most up to date and easy to follow and guides you through the whole process: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do an intro then say you have to download the instructions. I know it's a torrent but I just can't find it.

LOL! I'm so scattered brained! I understand it now! Sorry....

Last edited by Ratzel,

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do an intro then say you have to download the instructions. I know it's a torrent but I just can't find it.

Found it! It's a plug-in though for Firefox, I have it now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you can't follow simple instructions to a github page then using Luma may not be for you. Keep it simple for yourself.

Try to understand that I have comprehension issues and it just isn't "worded right" to my brain. I find this kinda hurtful.

Last edited by Ratzel,
D

Deleted User

Try to understand that I have comprehension issues and it just isn't "worded right" to my brain. I find this kinda hurtful.
The point still stands. If you have issues with understanding the guide, then you can destroy your 3DS, so you might want to stick to something more simple, such as menuhax.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended