Hacking How do you install Developer Nand on Emunand?

Kows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that you could install a developer nand on your 3ds on a post, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to installing this, I couldn't find anything on google. I want to install this on emunand, because the post I saw had installed it on their sysnand and they bricked. (They had A9LH but they couldn't restore their nand, don't know why.)

Thanks in advance.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about developer NANDs (although I did help someone dump a demo unit recently) but I'd assume you just install the .cia packages to switch to the developer firmware titles, which can be done on either emunand or sysnand: Mind sharing the thread/details about the person with the SysNand who bricked A9LH? I can only imagine they bricked because they flashed a non-functional NAND to SysNand without keeping A9LH. If it was truly a functional NAND, it might alternatively be because CFWs can't boot it and they decided to go for it to see if it would work... They can only fix that with a hardmod+a previously-made NAND backup, though.

Kows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about developer NANDs (although I did help someone dump a demo unit recently) but I'd assume you just install the .cia packages to switch to the developer firmware titles, which can be done on either emunand or sysnand: Mind sharing the thread/details about the person with the SysNand who bricked A9LH? I can only imagine they bricked because they flashed a non-functional NAND to SysNand without keeping A9LH. If it was truly a functional NAND, it might alternatively be because CFWs can't boot it and they decided to go for it to see if it would work... They can only fix that with a hardmod+a previously-made NAND backup, though.
I'll see if I can find it, and he installed it correctly, but it affected his 3ds so he couldn't restore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse