Gaming How do you guys organize your ROMs on your flashcart?

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I care deeply, sir.

I think I'm under fifty..

-Game boy
-NES
-NDS
Just like that. If I end up getting more, maybe subfolders.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have a folder called DS Games, I put all the games I care about in it. Homebrew stuff goes in a Homebrew folder. Emulators are in a folder labeled for that particular emu. I rename all my files to a normal name for the game, I don't leave them in that cryptic naming scheme or with ROM numbers, unless required by an emu. As long as I don't have more the 127 ROMs in the folder (CycloDS), I'm good. I usually have about 100 at any given time. I like having the "pocket arcade", so I also load up my M3 Perfect slot2 with a bunch of GBA games and homebrew. Depending on my mood that day, I have hundreds of games to choose from to play at any given time. That's just the way I roll.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just throw them to the root of my card. I don't have many games at the same time. I play, beat, delete.

InuYasha said:
Hate to say it but this is a pointless topic,in reality noone cares how other people list their roms.....

It was SO pointless you had to post to make everyone aware of it, hadn't you? Pfft.

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Used to do it by letter, A-I, K-M, N-Z, something like that. Then I lost all my ROMs when my PC corrupted my microSDHC 8gigger, so I ended up just just doing the copy, play, delete thing.
tongue.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
I just throw them to the root of my card. I don't have many games at the same time. I play, beat, delete.

InuYasha said:
Hate to say it but this is a pointless topic,in reality noone cares how other people list their roms.....

It was SO pointless you had to post to make everyone aware of it, hadn't you? Pfft.

Just as you replying to mine is pointless seeing how everyone else ignored it (which is fine) it doesn't bother me....but i've seen it all latly,how many roms are on your card?,how do you list your roms?,what games do you play on the toliet?,what rom do you think will be number 3000,4000, etc etc,there just silly and pointless threads.....

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
right ow my structure looks like this.

/..
/Giana Sisters Ds (this is the ds port of the c64 classic)
/LemmingsDs (this is the DS port of the Amiga classic)
/NDS (all my ds roms ..about 20 ..that are renamed to the no-intro convention)
/NES (nes emu and about 30 nes roms)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s