Hacking How do you go to the main manu with DSTWO CARD

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i just got my DSTWO supercard, i am a newbee here. After i play a DS Game, i want to be able to go to the main menu where all the games are listed, how do i do that without having to reboot the nintendo ds each time?

Also, I want to play sega genesis with my dstwo card. I tried downloading JEnesisDS emulator and it did not work. Is there installation instructions for the JEnesisDS emulator. After you download it, how do run it? is it through moonshell? Any advice would be appreciated.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. I tried that. I pressed L+R+Start and it took me to a menu i had never seen before, i see Game Guide, Save, Slow motion, cheat code, Load, and Free cheat. Then i pressed the B button or back button and it took me to the same game i was playing.

I want to quit the game and go back to the Menu where all the games are listed, so i can choose a different game.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found it. Its the arrow box on the top left side of the screen. I pressed that and it reset the game back to the main menu.

thanks

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoops, misunderstanding. In the top left (or maybe its top right, doesn't make a difference) there's a generic "back arrow" icon. Just tap that.

[edit]
ninja.gif
'd
[/edit]

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. I found the main menu option.

How do i run jenesisds on the dsgame? All i see in that box is the actual ds games, there is no jenssisds emulator or games appearing on the DSGame Screen. The only way i can see the actual folder, is through Ireader and moonshell

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is the jenesisds a .nds file with a bunch of data folders?

If so, make sure they are in the same directory and then navigate to said directory in DSGAME. Then launch the nds file.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jenesisds games are not NDS files. Its the same file as if someone were playing the sega genesis on their computer.

There were no instructions on this emulator when i downloaded it, that's why i came to this forum for advice.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will check back with you on saturday, its getting late and i gotta get some rest. Thanks for your help.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evo.lve said:
Whoops, misunderstanding. In the top left (or maybe its top right, doesn't make a difference) there's a generic "back arrow" icon. Just tap that.

[edit]
ninja.gif
'd
[/edit]
just fyi it does make a difference, the top right is an X and just closes the real time menu and returns to the game

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
Evo.lve said:

[edit]
ninja.gif
'd
[/edit]
just fyi it does make a difference, the top right is an X and just closes the real time menu and returns to the game
Technicalities, technicalities.

Besides I did specify "back arrow" which clearly =/= X

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still no luck with JenesisDS emulator. There is no instructions on this emulator, i don't even know if i downloaded the JenesisDS emulator correctly. I tried to open it with through moonshell and i can see the genesis games folder, but INSIDE THE FOLDER it shows NO GAMES.

So i tried the other way as you recommended. I tried to put the file in the dstwoplugin folder, but still nothing. Then i tried to put the games in the dsgames folder. And still no luck.

Is there any instruction manuals or videos to do this correctly. This should be an easy thing, but i have not been able to find a whole lot of info on this program.

My other question is, if i want to watch a movie, in what folder do i put the AVI, MPEG file in? And what program do i use to view this movie?

Can i also listen to MP3 music on the nintendo ds? if i could, what file do i put the mp3 files in? What program do i use to listen to music?

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My other question is, if i want to watch a movie, in what folder do i put the AVI, MPEG file in? And what program do i use to view this movie?

Can i also listen to MP3 music on the nintendo ds? if i could, what file do i put the mp3 files in? What program do i use to listen to music?

thanks in advance

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my day just got ruined. I just lost my sandisk micro sd memory card. I have no clue how it came out of the dstwo card. It didn't even last one week. I have been looking around my computer, and under the table for the last 10 minutes and no luck.

I gotta go buy one right now. Can they make this thing any smaller and darker? now i know how these people make their money. If the color was orange or yellow, i would have found this thing in 2 seconds, but no, they make it a black color.

D

Deleted-236924

Terminator02 said:
it's black so that it matches
nyanya.gif
They didn't make microSD cards to match flashcarts.
(Yes, I know it was sarcasm)
(PS: Some flashcarts aren't black)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM