How do you get High?: The legal way.

Hebon

Dabbling in the videogamagical
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, the point of this thread is for you to tell us how you manage to become high (or as close to it as possible) without using drugs!

For example; I've never taken any mind altering drugs during my life, but I have experienced some extremely mind altering moments using music, low lights, and my bed. I put on some MuteMath (my favorite ambient band), turn the lights down, lie on my bed with my eyes towards the light, close my eyes, and eventually I start hallucinating.

It's pretty fantastic.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been high before so I know how it feels.

And honestly, I can get that feeling just by having a really good time on Twitter with good music on and being in the dark. I'll start laughing at everything and doing silly things(Like singing and recording it). I'll be sure to try what you said though.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
For example; I've never taken any mind altering drugs during my life, but I have experienced some extremely mind altering moments using music, low lights, and my bed. I put on some MuteMath (my favorite ambient band), turn the lights down, lie on my bed with my eyes towards the light, close my eyes, and eventually I start hallucinating.
:lol:
Almost the same here. I listen to some music lie on my bed, with my head looking under the bed.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No drugs? Not me then.

I'm on LOADS of medicines for my Cystic Fibrosis, over 20 total daily. They keep me in a constant "high" state. How do I know they do?
Well, when morphine from a E.R. has no effect on me whatsoever, it's safe to say I'm already far out of it. Same case with Vicodyn and a number of other pain medicines, they don't effect me at all.

What the world calls "high" is my 24/7 state of living, 100% serious and 100% legal.

Reactions: 3 people

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
lawl on a serious note if I haven't ran in some time and have a really good running session (for me is like 20 mins intense HIIT) I get the greatest feeling in the world. dat runner's high.

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Putting on lots of axe in a closed room
2. Smelling that marker/highlighter
Both give you an awesome feeling of lightheadedness and hyperness and other feelings as if you were high haha

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots and lots of pain can cause a release of endorphins.... So just hit your hand with a hammer repeatedly or something...

Or you could just not get high legal or otherwise :)

"Adventure…excitement…a Jedi craves not these things."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass