How do you find out the latest version of a game on the eShop?

CoffeeOwl88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few games that require an update but won't update because there isn't actually an update available on the eShop. This is due to a poorly dumped CIA file. I know how to fix this but it requires me to know the minor and micro numbers for each of the games. How do I find out the latest versions of games? I need to know for the following games: Citizens of Earth, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, and Marvel Pinball 3D.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a few games that require an update but won't update because there isn't actually an update available on the eShop. This is due to a poorly dumped CIA file. I know how to fix this but it requires me to know the minor and micro numbers for each of the games. How do I find out the latest versions of games? I need to know for the following games: Citizens of Earth, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, and Marvel Pinball 3D.
Thats usually from a mismatching game region to either a different region update installed or missing. I would double check those to see if thats the case

Reactions: AmandaRose

CoffeeOwl88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of no way to find latest version, but you can see region and version of what you have installed in fbi.
Yeah, unfortunately this would only be good if someone with those games installed correctly could give me that information. As far as Team Kirby Clash Deluxe goes, I'm going to download it via a US modded 3DS and export the CIA correctly and that should solve that problem for me for that game but I still have the other 2 games to fix. Does anyone have these games installed correctly?

CoffeeOwl88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's easy enough to check.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is 1.1.0.
Yeah, thanks guys. I was able to download this one from the eShop via my US 3DS but the issue with the other 2 games is different. Plus those games aren't free. I believe they are both EUR so also an issue. Does anyone have those 2? Citizens of Earth and Marvel Pinball.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1