How do you fashion yourself?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

UPDATE: Pre-orders went live Jan. 26 - Jan. 28, those who did pre-order were able to get a kerchief with a button, the shirts are 10,000 Yen (about $91.87), and sadly, they don't do international shipping.

Cheer up! There's an announcement coming for February--maybe you'll plan better and snag a Mew/Mewtwo/Legendary Birbs/Jynx print?

Sure, shorts can be comfy, but what about dress clothes? Probably not that comfy, but one day, maybe a dress shirt featuring Comfey will triage your adult fashion needs!

For now, Nintendo is pulling a "revival" of sorts with the series: Kanto. The orginal 151. Gen one.

The plan is to release twenty shirts initially, with the other 131 left on design boards. This does not mean every 'mon will become clothing, some might be fashioned in other ways, like these kerchiefs:
novelty.jpg

"Flat ass? Put a little Jigglypuff in it!" "Something NSFW something inappropriate Squirtle!"

Of the full 151, the twenty expected faces are here: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle. Riding off of the fame from Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, our favorite 'mon, Pidgey and Zubat! Kidding of course; everyone is entitled to liking their own weird 'mon and that's just Normal/Flying, you Slowp
pokemon_fusion___slowgey_by_art_calavera-d679ka7.jpg
ke. Check the pokemon link if you have an interest in which twenty weren't left to rot in the PC with that unfashionable case of Pokerus. While you're there, you can get a preview of the print by clicking on that 'mon. Or you can click spoilers:

For those who won't be swayed by nostalgia and comedy, The Pokémon Company teamed up with Original Stitch (https://originalstitch.com/company/reviews?utm_source=google.com_organic&utm_medium=organic ), who have a great sense of form, fashion (while the shirts can be custom, the cut is sharper than a well-crafted blade), and functionality, but that's being modest, at best. This is the equivalent of deciding between five regular Pokeballs or one Luxury Ball, if you think about it.

Let's not leave anyone out--it's 2019 and if you'd like to be Will Ferrel Sherlock Holmes Detective DeVitochu Reynoldschu, you're literally covered:
detective-pikachu-hat.jpg

Planned for release in April, a multitude of Detective Pikachu goods will sweep the US, ranging from: TCG cards, toys, and more apparel. Stretching beyond April into May, you can look like a real pokemaniac with a second line of clothing planned.

You can get a peek at the American International Toy Fair February 16-19; I probably won't see you there and it is because of your badges.

https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/shirts/
https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/detective-pikachu-merchandise-announced-1203110495/

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
19.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

20.jpg

6.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

14.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I actually would buy a few of them if they release them as handkerchiefs. They seem pretty good, at least design-wise in my opinion.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually would buy a few of them if they release them as handkerchiefs. They seem pretty good, at least design-wise in my opinion.

I believe you can customize the shirts to an exceptionally impressive degree, but I also believe you can order prints as kerchiefs. From what Google translated, there's a pre-sale on January 26th and I'll update as the information flows.

I'm a little tempted to get a LS Jigglypuff dress-shirt with a full Poliwog collar or LS Gryados with Magikarp on the underside of the collar.

If I had the money and time, I'd order every print as a kerchief and make a patch quilt.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fashion? I stopped having my own fashion when I got married and my wife started buying my clothes. Because apparently I can’t be trusted to buy things she likes :D

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen Inception? Make her have the idea she wants to see you in these clothes.

Meh, I don’t really care tbh. I *kin hate shopping*, so if she wants to do it for me, I’m fine with that :D

*Unless it’s for shiny toys of course.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I saw the update; sadly, I don't think any of these prints will make it to tees.

Thinking about tees, I came across a fun fashion trend: bootleg lulz

0500edfe3e0d9b69460f1943193aafca5d12d509_00.jpg

I do have a pickachu vest and an umbreon one but that's kinda it when it comes to pokemon.
That being said, last time I played a pokemon game was on the GBA in the GBA days...

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"