How do you delete locked Miis in Wii Fit Plus?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Tomato Hentai, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    I've been trying for hours to get into my Wii Fit Plus account on our Wii, but stupid 9 or 10 year old me decided to set a password on my Wii Fit Mii. I also don't know what my height was when I last played, which is part of the reason why I haven't been able to get into the account. Is there any way I can modify or delete my Mii from the game without deleting the saves of everyone else in my household?
    I have a softmodded Wii, if that helps.

2. HNKii

HNKii GBAtemp Fan

Jan 28, 2014
    Switzerland
    Mario Kart Wii-DS Link Play Stadium
    I don't know exactly what to do, but you can try to dump the save file w/ savegamemanager GX and see if the data for every individual are saved on separated files. If so, you can delete the file for you only.
    (Be sure to always backup you save data in advance in case anything screws up!)

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    you may need to delete wii fit save..

you can also make a backup of the mii using an homebrew, delete the mii on the console then open the wii fit, it should complain about deleted mii and get "released"..
    but if you try this, make a backup of all miis and all saves just in case... use savegame manager to let you copy locked saves..

did you check wii fit plus manual for alternatives?