Hacking how do you decrypt a ps4 pkg game or iso file in 5.05 firmware

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question right how do you decrypt a ps4 pkg game or iso file on 5.05 firmware
right a while back i was able to get theses ps4 games Injustice 2 Marvel VS Capcom and Friday the 13th as a iso and i took out the pkg file off the folder aswell to computer so i have got it as iso file and pkg but you need to decrypt it to use it on the ps4 thoses games were Injustice 2 Legendary Edition CUSA10688 and Marvel VS Capcom Infinite CUSA06380 and Friday the 13th The Game CUSA06846 so how do i decrypt the iso files of the games and the ones as pkgs how do i decrypt them aswell so i can play them on my ps4 is there any ways to decrypt them or not

Last edited by tommy28,

gospel1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
here is a tutorial but please upload in zippyshare the pkg of injustice legendary edition

Game/Patch Dumping:

You'll need:
  • PS4 with 5.05 FW
  • USB HDD/Pendrive formatted as exFAT
  • Fake PKG Generator
  • vortex 5.05 Dumper (+gengp4)
1. Download latest 'ps4-dumper-vtx.zip' and extract it somewhere on PC, do the same with Fake PKG generator
2. (optional, but recommended) Connect your exFAT HDD/Pendrive to pc, from extracted dumper archive copy dumper.cfg (its in directory 'config') to the root of your pendrive/HDD. Now edit this file and change 'split' value from 3 to 0.
3. On the console run the game you want to dump, when it fully loads to main menu press PS button to minimalize it
4. Connect your HDD/Pendrive to the PS4
5. Run ps4 dumper on your PS4 using preferred way (either standalone (via html) or payload (via bin) - recommended ps4-exploit-host + standalone html)
NOTE: if you are using the standalone version of the dumper you'll need to keep the webpage open.
6. It'll start dumping the game + patch (into a single CUSAXXXXX-app directory, or CUSAXXXXX-app and CUSAXXXXX-patch if you didnt put dumper.cfg on the root of your USB or you did not edit 'split' value)
7. After dumping process is done your console will shut down, you can now disconnect USB from your PS4 and connect it to PC
8. Run genpg4.exe (its in gengp4 directory from ps4 dumper archive), now using this tool open CUSAXXXXX directory from your USB
9. Press 'Generate .GP4' and then 'Save .GP4', do the same with CUSAXXXXX-patch dir if you have one
10. Open orbis-pub-gen.exe (from Fake PKG Generator archive), click File -> open -> and select .GP4 file you just created
11. Press Command -> Project Setting -> Package tab, check if ContentID is correct & passcode is set to '00000000000000000000000000000000', now close that window
12. Press Command -> Build Image -> Set Output Path, this is where your fpkg will be saved
13. Press Build and wait till pkg is built, thats it, you just created fake pkg game/patch file you or someone else can install and use on their jailbroken PS4.

here a video but in spanish

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can all ready dump ps4 games through the ps4 cos i am on 5.05 firmware but i have 3 iso files of theses games so how can i decrypt them

the games are installed on my ps4 but how do i copy them over to my external hard drive cos when i use the app to usb it does not copy anything over only some picture of the games it puts on my external hard drive nt the pkgs so i thought if it is possible could i some how decrypt the iso file of each game through computer and turn it into a pkg file cos the pkgs that are on my ps4 are not decrypted and i cant copy them over aswell so the only thing i could do if it is possible is to decrypt the iso file then turn it into a pkg file then it would boot up on my ps4 and then i would be able to copy the game over to my external hard drive also the video is not in english

Last edited by tommy28,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM