DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When I'm stressed I go walk, listen to music or watch people on youtube like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye,
and H2o delirious, and if I'm really stressed out I go to my room to cry

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I spread out stressful things through the week. So I work with clients on Wednesdays and Fridays (and one on Saturday morning). The rest of the time I work from home, which means I can take my time and do things one at a time.

I think the things that cause me stress are different to most other people, but fortunately for me I'm usually able to reduce those things to a manageable amount.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I workout, go for a walk take a nap or just stop whatever is causing me stress. I find if u just take a few hour break for whatever it is your doing it helps clear your head a lot.

Reactions: DeoNaught
D

Deleted User

Well, it depends what i'm stressed about. If it's something I probably can't control in the long run I usually don't do anything about it. I don't know what to do about it. I rarely have stress that is something I can do anything about.

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1dphrf.jpg
i shit post to release stress and watch anime

Reactions: Deleted User

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thinking about anything aside from job/stress-related material. I usually think about "the pathos of things", seems good material to even write a non-fantasy story.

Also:

Last edited by Autz,

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exercise is really helpful... I love listening to my favorite music and going out for a walk. Just going out for a walk can get your mind off everything else, and music is the only other thing that can help get my spirits up. Combine Both! Also, tell people how you feel! Don't fight stress by yourself.

Last edited by gman666,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1