DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i was wondering how do you celebrate halloween

me i watch horror movies and play every catlevania game(maybe next year ill try celebrating with resident evil). theen i take my little sister trick or treating.

so how do all you other tempers celebrate?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well now I pretty much spend the day watching horror movies, playing horror games, and eating junk food.
Then I go out in the night and stalk innocent people
smileipb2.png

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't. It's an utterly pointless event in my book. It's like Valentine's day. Why have one specific day to show your affection for your loved one? If you want to dress up as a zombie in July, then fucking go for it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
As a general rule I spend All Hallow's Eve with Amelia. She gets upset every year because she remembers the old days when she was young enough to go trick or treating, and not being able to go any more reminds her she's not a child any more. We normally end up getting drunk.

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i waz like 11-12 used to watch nickeloedon halloween specials

then 12-13 i just went trick or trating in my coldersack (overprotective prents)

this year i went to a prehalloween party last night

and tonight i am more than likely trick or trating with a good mate in his neighbourhood! (i convinced my parents).XD

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing i've ever done is carve a pumpkin into a Jack O'lantern. Halloween is a nice idea and would be great for families and themed parties but the trick or treat aspect is just awful.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i watch horror movies the whole week prior and take my son trick or treating. i used to go to the castro party in sf but it has become a place for straight guys to troll for boobies.

tonight i'll be going to the rocky horror picture show. i'm gonna try to go to the actual play production, but i think it's sold out. if it is, i'm going to the midnight movie.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I...hand out candy.

Adulthood fucking sucks.

I can't wait till I have a baby, so I can go trick-or-treating again, and steal all its candy. (Babies can't have candy, right?!)

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I trick or treat. Hellz yeah. And Its totally worth it. I feel sorry for you Monkat. I love getting Candy for free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...