How do you become a GBAtemp Moderator?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
AlanJohn said:
Just for you all to know- I DON'T WANT TO BE A MODERATOR!!! I was just asking because I was curius. And only a true retard would want to be on the forumns 24/7 only earning a colored name.

Well, good to know, but judging by your post of "I guess that's not enough", you do. And calling mods retards certainly just sealed your fate as far as modship goes. Be glad. It's not as easy/fun as people seem to think.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
TwinRetro said:
AlanJohn said:
Just for you all to know- I DON'T WANT TO BE A MODERATOR!!! I was just asking because I was curius. And only a true retard would want to be on the forumns 24/7 only earning a colored name.

Well, good to know, but judging by your post of "I guess that's not enough", you do. And calling mods retards certainly just sealed your fate as far as modship goes. Be glad. It's not as easy/fun as people seem to think.
Ship, now I will never become a mod, is that good or bad because I don't know.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
OH! It's in the EOF now, it's in my territory
tpi.gif
I don't have to be gentle on you anymore.

Lets put it this way, asking to be a mod this early and calling members "to be hindered" never looks good on your slate. Now everyone has lost respect for you and that's a bad thing.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Anyone has a chance of becoming staff provided that they can show on a consistent basis that they are able to follow the rules and contribute to the forum in a meaningful way (open to interpretation, but generally means providing useful information for others and for want of a better term having good "social skills").

Post count doesn't matter a great deal BUT the more posts you have, the more information we have to look at when determining how active you are, your personality and contribution to the forum.

We only look for staff when the need arises. A good example I can recall is where most of the staff were not active during the early hours of the morning (GMT 2-10am for example). The issue wasn't the number of staff, but that many of us lived in the same continent, so this was taken into consideration when the following bunch of staff promotions were made. Then there's the promotion of those who have showed a strong level of knowledge on wii hacking/modding for example (for the wii forum).

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Cuelhu said:
AlanJohn said:
p1ngpong said:
Finally the truth can be revealed.

modjob.gif
Thats the most off-topic post I have ever seen in my life.

it's not, trust me.
4u98cn_th.png
You can't do that!

Posts merged

QUOTE(monkat @ Feb 19 2011, 06:28 PM)
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
That's not nice!

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
monkat said:
OMG, Sausage Head hacked Monkat's account!!!!

AlanJohn said:
Cuelhu said:
AlanJohn said:
QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Feb 19 2011, 06:23 PM) Finally the truth can be revealed.

modjob.gif
Thats the most off-topic post I have ever seen in my life.
it's not, trust me.
4u98cn_th.png
You can't do that!
yes, I can.
moogle.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Pssst...Kid...

Hey...Yeah, you...

I can help you be a mod, if you like....just....

Go make me a sammich...then your journey will begin...

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
monkat said:
Pssst...Kid...

Hey...Yeah, you...

I can help you be a mod, if you like....just....

Go make me a sammich...then your journey will begin...
Can you help me become a Mod too?
I already made you a sammich

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs