Homebrew How do you add cheats to nds games on supercard dstwo?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the cheat codes were already pre loaded for some games. But whenever I'm playing a game and press L+R+start+select to go to the menu screen and pick the top left cheats option there's nothing there. No codes are loaded. What do I do? How do I add codes?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken the Free Cheat option basically requires some hacking knowledge, as you're searching for and changing hex values in the game. (I could be totally wrong about this) To use AR cheats, place the usrcheat.dat file in the proper directory, then make sure cheats are on in global settings, then highlight the game you want to use the cheat on, press X, then Y, then turn on the cheats you want. Unfortunately you can't turn on and off AR codes on the fly, but really, I'd imagine that would cause more bugs than it's worth anyway.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys how come there are no codes for jump ultimate stars? The old R4i gold card I used to use had codes for that game. How come supercard dstwo doesn't?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bryon15 said:
Guys how come there are no codes for jump ultimate stars? The old R4i gold card I used to use had codes for that game. How come supercard dstwo doesn't?
I dunno but you can use R4cce to add any codes.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PeregrinFig said:
Unfortunately you can't turn on and off AR codes on the fly, but really, I'd imagine that would cause more bugs than it's worth anyway.
With the SCDSTwo you can do even that, thanks to the great In-Game-Menu =)
The Cheats you generate with the Free Cheat option are nothing other than AR Codes, the only differnece is that you find them yourself by scanning the Memory instead of using premade one found by someone else :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1