Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Update: I managed to install the CIA for Nitrohax3DS. The only issue I'm dealing with it that it is rather slow to load up the codes after inserting the DS cartridge. Is it always like that or can it be sped up?
If you're using the original cheats.xml version then using my usrcheat.dat fork may improve the speed. I've never tested the speed difference vs. the original, but I think it only takes maybe a second to load the cheats with it so if the original's bad enough to be a problem then it's likely an improvement.

Twilight1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using the original cheats.xml version then using my usrcheat.dat fork may improve the speed. I've never tested the speed difference vs. the original, but I think it only takes maybe a second to load the cheats with it so if the original's bad enough to be a problem then it's likely an improvement.
I got it to work, just like you suggested. One more thing about NitroHax. I heard something about bypassing the Wifi. What is that?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work, just like you suggested. One more thing about NitroHax. I heard something about bypassing the Wifi. What is that?
What do you mean "bypassing the wifi"? Like getting around it being discontinued? You can do that simply by changing your DNS so it uses Wiimmfi, see this page for the DNS to use and how to set up a compatible network if you don't have one.

Matickins

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if your ds can't connect to wifi because they discontinued the wifi for the first DS n my r4 card only works on this one. I got all the IRS cheats on the file of cheats in my r4 but when I got tools n try to update it just keeps loading n won't update the cheats in, so the x option doesn't show up when I do (y) twice and enable the cheats? Any help?

Sepercraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I press 'Y' while selecting a game and nothing happens,what might have happened?
I turned on cheats (4-5 years ago) but i still don't know how to turn them off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I like it gentle