How do users become reporters?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,693
  • Replies 25
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm kind of interested in becoming a reporter, but at a later date. Can someone tell me the criteria to achieving the status of Reporter? Or do you have to go to a physical place to have an interview, etc.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The site says:

Reporters
newser.gif

The Reporters post news and releases directly on the portal. They can also approve user submitted news. While they can moderate the News sections, they can not handle reports, and don't hand out warnings either.

I assume you need to be very active in the news section, follow all the rules and be an active members, you'll prolly also need to be suggested by a few people or then some voting of sorts would be done, oh, and you'll need to be somewhat recognized and have some sort of fame around here I guess, since most staff were well known members before arising in ranks. xO

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

OP
I kinda figured I'd have to be more popular/stick around more. So is it just like mods, that they just ask you and bam?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm kind of interested in becoming a reporter, but at a later date. Can someone tell me the criteria to achieving the status of Reporter? Or do you have to go to a physical place to have an interview, etc.

If you have potential Costello invites you to Hong Kong and personally interviews you. He wants to check your news reporting performance and how good you are with a firearm.

Reactions: 7 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so I didn't need to be strip-searched?

I knew Raulpica was laughing for a reason...
It was something else he was laughing at.

;A; You got Raulpica? I got p1ng, and a full body cavity search.
I got Ace Gunman...man has some serious girth. Never been able to walk straight since :(

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night