Hacking How do I work around the renew license?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried to install a game and said something about having to renew the license, is they're a way around this?

The1stOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, if you own the game you should probably visit PSN and re-download it (to obtain your .rif-file).

If you don't own the game, you might try and look for a .rap-file (and use either PSNPatch or reActPSN) and "activate" the game.
If you can't find a .rap-file, you might find a "patched" .edat-file (or EBOOT), and then you need to replace that/those file(s) in the installed directory.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do rap files need to be placed? I think I have reactPSN but I don't have PSNpatch, I am banned, do I still need PSNpatch or do I just need to connect to the internet?

The1stOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
With reActPSN I believe they must be placed on the USB-drive (closest to the BD-drive).
With PSNpatch (which can also activate .rap files), you can either place them on a USB-drive or the HDD (and probably also an external HDD). PSNpatch has a config-file in it's program-dir that you can edit to match your needs (change the path to .rap-file location).
There is NO need for Internet from the PS3 what so ever in these procedures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: