Gaming how do I use NXE2GOD?

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded NXE2GOD but I have no idea how to use it.

First off, my HDD doesn't have a /0000000000000000/ folder, and instead it has a /E000368FAEAD0E3/ folder...I have no idea why but that's what i had there when I formatted the HDD. My XeXMENU is in the E000....folder and I can't put NXE2GOD there because it has the same folder scheme and it won't show on the list (unless if I detele the XeXMenu file from the very top of the folders). When I create a /000000000000000000/ folder and paste the same route, I have NXE2GOD to show up on the list but XeXMENU in the E000 folder doesn't show anymore.

Also, even if I do boot up NXE2GOD via default.xex or live, it always gives me an error This game can not be started, please redownload. Visit ms.com/support for details or something of that nature...

So, how do I get this thing running?

*****ADD
Does formating directly from the Xbox360 (Cygnos'ed) have to do anything with this perhaps? I'm trying to understand http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=13396.0 but failing, I need a dummies guide. I'm using a 160gb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.