Hacking How do I use my SMTIV Real Card save on either a dumped rom/downloaded rom(or even .cia)?

aalvi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want to essentially dump my games and "digitize" them so I don't have to lug around multiple game cards.

Help?

Galerox

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had the same question and an user enlightened me . I just understood that the encryption of the SMT IV is different from the saves of the gateway card .... which you can't convert unless you get a MT card and then make the conversion or get somebody that has one and make the conversion for you.

There might be another way to make it but still thats the info that I got :<

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Interested in this too, if i dump my own saves and roms from retail cards and place the rom in gateway / sav in SD, i cannot use it while in gateway mode?
And then, can i restore the new save onto retail card?

Thanks for info ^^

TheBroCode

Trophies
XP
Country
I've managed to do this for Mario Kart 7 but I read there are different (newer?) types of save files that may or may not work.

To get it to work all I did was rename the backup .3ds file to .3dz, then find out what number Gateway uses for the save file and then just rename the backup save file to that number.

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've managed to do this for Mario Kart 7 but I read there are different (newer?) types of save files that may or may not work.

To get it to work all I did was rename the backup .3ds file to .3dz, then find out what number Gateway uses for the save file and then just rename the backup save file to that number.
tried that. didnt work for me. tried to do that in bravely default :(

anyone halp?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.