Hacking How do I use cheats with my Gateway Card? All I get is "Cheats could not be loaded".

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the latest update and the Y button doesnt do anything on the multirom menu. Also, when I start up the cheat menu in-game I get nothing but "cheats could not be loaded" in the 'configure cheats' option. My cheats are in the cheats folder in the root of my SD card. Can someone tell me what I've done wrong?

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have any cheats for that game...most likely the cheat text file has not been named correctley.
e.g. 0004000000153600.txt is for Nintendo Badge Arcade (PAL Version)

If you do ....make sure the cheats folder is on the Gateway 3DS's Micro SD Card, not the Nintendo's 3DS SD Card.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on the latest update and the Y button doesnt do anything on the multirom menu. Also, when I start up the cheat menu in-game I get nothing but "cheats could not be loaded" in the 'configure cheats' option. My cheats are in the cheats folder in the root of my SD card. Can someone tell me what I've done wrong?
Use the microSD card, the card that is in your GW card. I made the same mistake.

Reactions: chrisluna413

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Yep.. had same problems.. in the Nintendo Badge Thread they say 3DS SD Card, here they say micro sd (which is the right one).
I think the Gateway pinned thread realy should get a update..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1