Hacking how do i use cafiine with loadiine gx2?

D

Deleted User

You don't. Cafiine was created to mod retail games.

To mod a game running within Loadiine GX2, all you need to do is put the mod files on your SD Card on top of the original files (the game's files are in sd:/wiiu/games/Game Name [GAMEID]/content) - though Cafiine mods should work with this principle.

You can also put your mods into an 'updates' folder which gives you the ability to enable/disable your mod within Loadiine. See the Loadiine thread for exact details, as I don;t remember what those details are.

SantiagoA

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You don't. Cafiine was created to mod retail games.

To mod a game running within Loadiine GX2, all you need to do is put the mod files on your SD Card on top of the original files (the game's files are in sd:/wiiu/games/Game Name [GAMEID]/content) - though Cafiine mods should work with this principle.

You can also put your mods into an 'updates' folder which gives you the ability to enable/disable your mod within Loadiine. See the Loadiine thread for exact details, as I don;t remember what those details are.
What do you mean on top? I’ve been trying to launch a new super Mario bros U mod using a rom of the original game in loadiine. Although the title screen plays as if it was the mod, when I press 2 to begin, the screen turns black indefinitely. I understood that the mod’s content folder needed to be merged with the original game content folder. So where exactly am I supposed to locate the mod’s content folder? Or is it on the root inside the folder with the title ID? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb