Hacking how do i use bootmii backup from a friends wii to my wii?

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know you people are here to hear me say that "i bricked my friends wii" but the thing is i did not do that. i just want to rehack my wii starting from the save point as my friends wii aswell. a

ive heard doing this had to do with dop ios mod but i dont know what to do in it (if im not mistaken)

the reason is: this i updated officially on 3 wiis and all of them had internet connections working. but i got this other wii and hacked it using offline update and this is what i found out.

3 hacked wiis offically updated to 4.2u then hacked using xzxero's old guide (before complete softmod guide) Problem: internet wont connect to any of those wii's anymore but the 1 that was updated by offline by xzxero's new guide got the internet woirking on that wii! so i want to be able to fix my damned wii because i want to play online multiplayer.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how will i know? they are both bootmii as boot 2 and i think both bootmii versions are the same on both wii's if not im gana install bootmii as boot 2 again on the other wii if needed. (is it needed?)

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more.
mad.gif

We're all in this community to share and help one another, but dude, you are seriously bringing us all down.

Spend at least 5 minutes...read the forums and guides. You haven't made one ounce of effort.

We all need help from time to time, but this community doesn't exist to for your personal benefit, alone.

You're a burden on us all.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i put in root and apps and i restarted the wii and it was (SD- bricked) only when sd is inserted so i deleted files on sd and put my backup on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)