Hardware How do i use a mother 3 sav i downloaded in my 3 in 1?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally deleted my mother 3 sav from my NOR in my 3 in 1 and now i have found a save file from starmen.net. I renamed the sav file to the rom name but it still doesn't recognize the save file on my 3 in 1. Am i doing this right?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
if the save file wasn't dumped from a 3in1 (mother 3 requires a SRAM patch anyways to run on a 3in1) in the first place, it would not be compatible.
there's no converter out there?

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download a gba emulator. Load the save using unpatched (non-sram patched) rom. Create a savestate.
Load the sram patched mother 3 rom and load the savestate. Find a froggy and save your game.
Wala! Send your save to your cart and Enjoy mother 3

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WigWrm said:
Download a gba emulator. Load the save using unpatched (non-sram patched) rom. Create a savestate.
Load the sram patched mother 3 rom and load the savestate. Find a froggy and save your game.
Wala! Send your save to your cart and Enjoy mother 3
So how do i send my send it to my cart? It won't save in any other format except a visual advance file or a battery which won't work in the 3 in 1.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
if your using gba exploader to load gba games, it should be GBA_SAVE folder or whatever you have defined as the save folder in the ini file.
i've done this and whenever i try to play the game it just tells me to start a new game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.