Homebrew Question How do I update games when I am banned?

Megradome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is most likely a very simple question but I just am dumb so my apologies. I was just wondering how I should update my games because I am currently banned online. I think I can just update them through tinfoil (I use pengu and other shops). But just wondering if there is a simple way to do this.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't know your situation and I don't want to guess, but there are several ways:

- If you have access to another Switch that wasn't banned, you can update to that console's version via it. That person needs to have the game installed and updated before you can do so.
- Find the update NSP somewhere, or dump it from another Switch that wasn't banned. Then install the NSP via the installer of your choice.

Megradome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
I don't know your situation and I don't want to guess, but there are several ways:

- If you have access to another Switch that wasn't banned, you can update to that console's version via it. That person needs to have the game installed and updated before you can do so.
- Find the update NSP somewhere, or dump it from another Switch that wasn't banned. Then install the NSP via the installer of your choice.
I found a way thank you. I just am now using TITS an it works fine

Reactions: linuxares

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is most likely a very simple question but I just am dumb so my apologies. I was just wondering how I should update my games because I am currently banned online. I think I can just update them through tinfoil (I use pengu and other shops). But just wondering if there is a simple way to do this.
There is no other way to update them outside of illegal means or tremendous jumps and hoops to make sure its legal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.