Hacking How do I uninstall SaltySD?

gape

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I recently installed SaltySD for Smash 4. I installed the SaltySD 1.1.6 cia and the smash selector cia. I selected to enable game patching in Luma (6.6 latest hourly) and then pasted the .bin files I needed in the codes_sections folder. After testing it my game speed went down significantly even when on an unmodded slot. I tried deselecting game patching in Luma with no success, then I deleted my entire SaltyMODS folder with no luck. Lastly, I uninstalled smash selector and deleted the codes_sections folder with no luck. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place I'm kinda new to GBAtemp :)

gape

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the solution! For anyone else having the same problem where your game is slowed from saltySD, delete everything I did in the last post, and open FBI to delete the SaltySD cia (it will probably show up as Super Smash Bros. and be about 300 mb). Double check that you unchecked game patching in Luma and launch smash.

Edit: I also deleted a folder called SaltySD on the root of my SD card (I don't know if this has anything to do with it though)

Last edited by gape,
Reactions: lgnmcrules

Rafay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found the solution! For anyone else having the same problem where your game is slowed from saltySD, delete everything I did in the last post, and open FBI to delete the SaltySD cia (it will probably show up as Super Smash Bros. and be about 300 mb). Double check that you unchecked game patching in Luma and launch smash.

Edit: I also deleted a folder called SaltySD on the root of my SD card (I don't know if this has anything to do with it though)
THANK YOU I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS HELP

Reactions: gape

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte