Hacking How do I uninstall/remove a loader safely?

zideeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, new to this forum
smile.gif

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation, mainly because of my lack of 'Wiikipedia' knowledge (lame
blink.gif
)

I have a 4.3E Softmodded black wii with Uloader installed to run my backups off my WBFS formatted HDD.

Problem is the some of my games like LOZ don't run at all (Black screen)

I understand Cios plays a part in this however I only have the choice of Ios 222 (DEFAULT) 223 and 229?

I did a search on the forum but found no thread to help uninstalling my ULoader (bit of a google noob)

I realised that the two MAIN Loaders are USB Loader GX and USB configurable but found out Wiiflow is the latest and it's recieving plenty of updates.

My query is:

How can I remove/uninstall ULoader safely from my Wii?

AND install Wiiflow (I understand that my WBFS won't work on Wiiflow however I will simply format it and transfer my backups over easy peasy)

THANK YOU AND MUCH APPRECIATED GUYS

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
zideeq said:
Hi guys, new to this forum
smile.gif

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation, mainly because of my lack of 'Wiikipedia' knowledge (lame
blink.gif
)

I have a 4.3E Softmodded black wii with Uloader installed to run my backups off my WBFS formatted HDD.

Problem is the some of my games like LOZ don't run at all (Black screen)

I understand Cios plays a part in this however I only have the choice of Ios 222 (DEFAULT) 223 and 229?

I did a search on the forum but found no thread to help uninstalling my ULoader (bit of a google noob)

I realised that the two MAIN Loaders are USB Loader GX and USB configurable but found out Wiiflow is the latest and it's recieving plenty of updates.

My query is:

How can I remove/uninstall ULoader safely from my Wii?

AND install Wiiflow (I understand that my WBFS won't work on Wiiflow however I will simply format it and transfer my backups over easy peasy)

THANK YOU AND MUCH APPRECIATED GUYS

If you access uloader from the homebrew channel then its a simple delete, if its a channel then delete it from the data management section in settings

Wiiflow does support WBFS, lol where did you hear that

zideeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply, LOL I guess I just assumed wrong, OK I will do this tomorrow and post back if I get stuck, thanks...

OOPS ONE MORE THING:

Where can I get ROMS
mellow.gif

LOL joke
yaywii.gif
thanks mate

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Just so you know..you can have more than one USB Loader at a time. My suggestion is keep Uloader and get WiiFlow too...if WiiFlow fulfills all your needs then delete ULoader.

zideeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yaywii.gif

Deleted ULoader, installed Wiiflow 222 with Channel and it's playing ALL my games with no problems
biggrin.gif

Thanks alot guys, I'll now be looking for a way to use cheats in Wiiflow? Is this possible.

I want to use cheats in Resident Evil 4 but have no idea, I've downloaded Gecko OS, Megacode downloader and ACCIO but where do I place the GCT files?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
zideeq said:
yaywii.gif

Deleted ULoader, installed Wiiflow 222 with Channel and it's playing ALL my games with no problems
biggrin.gif

Thanks alot guys, I'll now be looking for a way to use cheats in Wiiflow? Is this possible.

I want to use cheats in Resident Evil 4 but have no idea, I've downloaded Gecko OS, Megacode downloader and ACCIO but where do I place the GCT files?
You can download codes straight from WiiFlow. If you've got them manually, copy the GCT files into the wiiflow/codes/ folder.

zideeq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Much appreciated guys, sincerely, I now have my Wiiflow playing all of my games and I have cheats working for those levels in Resident Evil O hehe, thanks alot and I hope to contribute to this site in some way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P