How do I Uninstall Every Hack In My Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 2yugimoto, Jun 19, 2009.

Jun 19, 2009
  1. 2yugimoto
    OP

Member 2yugimoto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i want to start from scratch and re install every thing. i really need this because i keep getting a code dump and i want to know what i did wrong...

2. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Do you have wifi on your Wii? Or were you using assassda's offline guide? You should be able to just redo the steps of the guide from where you are. If it's the offline guide though you could skip the downgrading IOS35 and installing cios_fix.wad though if you already have one revision installed.

Reinstalling things is generally an easier process than trying to get it back to a virgin state and doing it again, and basically should achieve the same thing.

Also what specifically are you getting code dumps in? It could be a more specific problem with something else like a hard drive you're using or something or the cIOS revision, that redoing everything might not even help anyways.

3. 2yugimoto
    OP

United States
    i get code dumps in wad manager and usb loader after like 2 min in the programs...

4. 2yugimoto
    OP

United States
    what exactly does shared2clean do?? ive heard of it bt dont know what i does...