Hacking How do I Trucha Signing bug on 4.1E?

Quick-zeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its been along time since I've modded my Wii in anyway shape or form so I was wondering how do I re-enable the Trucha Signing bug on 4.1E, I hear its been patched in alot of IOS's so yeah, I'm not sure where to go from here
frown.gif

Thanks in advance.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1) Install latest HBC (1.0.8). Use bannerbomb if you don't have the HBC yet, else just run the hackmii installer with the HBC.
2) Use IOS236 Installer to install IOS236.
3) Use that to install cIOSs etc.

That's all.

If you still have a cIOS, you can simply update it.

Quick-zeno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick reply, but is there some sort of program that allows me to get the cIOS's with the Trucha Signing Bug re-enabled? Thanks.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Quick-zeno said:
Thanks for the quick reply, but is there some sort of program that allows me to get the cIOS's with the Trucha Signing Bug re-enabled? Thanks.
For cIOS'es (with numbers above 200) there is no need. These are always trucha bugged.

IOS'es are the ones that nintendo uses and maintains. While it is possible to replace them with a version that contains the trucha bug (look for darkcorp 1.1 or later), it is for the most part not really needed anymore. If you use USB loading or neogamma for disc loading, just having the correct cIOS'es will be sufficient.

It's only if you insist on using backup discs and you want to run them straight from the disc channel that you may want to install darkcorp.
(it's probably worth mentioning that this messes with things homebrew like the HBC is built upon -> it may cause errors that they simply will not even consider fixing).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse