how do i tranfer a wbfs file to a wbfs drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by fst312, Feb 25, 2010.

1. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    well i made a wbfs file for nba live 09 not to long ago using WiiBackupManager0.3.3.i felt that a should have wbfs copies of all my games backed up on my computer.i would use WiiBackupManager0.3.5-beta1 to transfer my game in a wbfs drive problem is when i click drive A: my wbfs drive it tells me to format disk.by any chance is this program mainly for fst32 drives.
    just to let everyone know the first thing i tried was WBFS Manager 3.0 but that extracted the iso in the 4.7GB form.by any chance does wii scrubber make the iso the same memory as a wbfs drive does.

just to make a note i didn't use WiiBackupManager0.3.3 to transfer my game because it didn't show my drive letter and i just downloaded WiiBackupManager0.3.5-beta1 today.i just noticed there was an update to this thing.

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
  3. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    thanks for the reply at this moment i am transferring all my wbfs wii games its going to take about 55mins but its worth it.
    right now i think WiiBackupManager0.3.5-beta1 is better than the wbfs manager.