How do I stop PSX Cores in Retro-Arch from Crashing?

BagOBones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S21. And I installed RetroArch on it. I mainly wanted to play my collection of PSX ROMs sitting on my old laptop and thought they could finally be of good use. I got the rest of my emulators to work. Mainly SNES, NES, ATARI2600, N64, SEGA MEGADRIVE, etc. I even got a playlist for each console in my home. But when I tried to import my PSX ROMs for its own playlist something wasn't working... My files weren't being read in the directory. I thought that was weird but then I decided to just run them via the "Load Content" option. No big deal. BUT...when I tried to load a ROM up and then I selected a PSX core. My app crashes itself and boots me back to my app hub. I've been trying to figure out some sort of solution to this problem for a flippin' week now and I'm still just as lost as ever. I know it's not my bios I did everything I needed for that. I put them in the correct directory. (Retroarch < system < put BIOs here) If anyone has experience with Android emulation, please lend me a helping hand. I REALLY want to play Crash 2 lmao. Thanks. :)

-Bones

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol