Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Brav0, Oct 19, 2014.
How do i launch the channels i installed on wiiflow or usb loader gx?
USBLoaderGX doesn't work with sneek/uneek/neek2o.
This loader use his own emuNAND method (nand loader, using cIOS to redirect NAND access).
If you want a very quick guide:
- install d2x cIOS (v8 or newer)
- install USBLoaderGX (1231 or newer)
- copy wad files you want to install later on emuNAND to SD:/wad/
- Launch USBLoaderGX
- Click on 4th icon at the top and enable emuNAND channels
- Go to settings > features > Dump NAND > Full, and dump all the NAND to your SD:/nand/ folder (it's the default path)
- Go to Settings > Features > Wad installer, select the wad to install (one by one, hit install).
- Go to main menu, launch the game you want
I heard that d2x wad loading doesnt have too much compatibillity is that true?
I think 80-90% of channels are working.
don't be fooled by the N64 games not working, it's not due to cIOS emuNAND but to wrong base/cIOS version. Usually require rev17 or rev19.
Nobody ever created or maintained a list of games needing neek environment.
I think there are:
the cube and me
maybe megaman (but I'm not sure)
I don't remember other ones.
That would be great if someone trustable (as in knowing which IOS/base is required to fix it without using sneek) could start a list, maybe on wiki or even on the forum.
I think I someone posted only non working games he had with USBloaderGX, and it was only short list. I don't remember if it was emuNAND channels, or other game type.
Just try and see if it works.
If it doesn't work, you can use a homebrew to boot the emuNAND into sneek/neek2o mode (or using wiiflow which is compatible with neek2o mode)
Thanks gotta try it out