Hacking How do I save with EZ 3 in 1?

kjhovey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i'll load a GBA Rom through the Exploader, and when i play the GBA game, i can't save or anything...

I've seen people on youtube tutorials that can load the GBA roms directly from the R4 (like in the directory, they just go to the GBA rom that is converted to .nds) but whenever i try, i get a "error in FAT init!"

Any help? ;_;

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you have a newer EZ 3in1 and are using NDS Station(gba to nds), it won't work. It still hasn't been updated to work with the new EZ 3in1. You also need to SRAM patch all of your gba games with GBATA or the EZ 4 client.

kjhovey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
If you have a newer EZ 3in1 and are using NDS Station(gba to nds), it won't work. It still hasn't been updated to work with the new EZ 3in1. You also need to SRAM patch all of your gba games with GBATA or the EZ 4 client.

Alright, I see. What do i do about the corrupt data thing? I'm using the expansion tool for GBA games, and i'll load the game fine, but i can't save =/

kjhovey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
kjhovey said:
the corrupt data thing?
Are you talking about Pokemon? Otherwise, just patch all of your GBA games with GBATA or EZ 4 client and it will fix it.

I'm an insane noob at this shit >.> and so, I just downloaded the EZ 4 client/patcher thing. How exactly do i use it? just transfer that whole folder to my SD card?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You first click open-> make sure only save patch is checked and not reset-> on the right, pick where to save it to. I actually use GBATA more, but people say EZ 4 has better compatibility.

kjhovey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
You first click open-> make sure only save patch is checked and not reset-> on the right, pick where to save it to. I actually use GBATA more, but people say EZ 4 has better compatibility.

Yays XD. Thanks a lot dude, it works
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all