Hacking How do I run M3 Sakura on CycloDS??

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone please help me? I looked at the instructions for the unofficial English Sakura hack and it says copy 'System' to the root of your card. I did, so now what?!

EDIT: If you were in the same position as me, here's how to run the M3 Sakura firmware on your CycloDS in plain English:

1. Download this http://www.adrive.com/home/downloadfile/39873905/d/1
2. Drag and drop the "System" folder onto the root of your card (make it visible so Sakura can see it)
3. Drag and drop "M3 Sakura.nds" onto your card and you're done

Optional Step:

4. To use Sakura as your Media button, simply rename it "moonshell.nds" and put it in the Moonshell folder

I've reuploaded it with the English version (hopefully) and I've replaced the DLDI file with the CycloDS one so homebrew support is much better.

Unsupporting homebrew (using Cyclo DLDI):
DSO Bday vers
Phidias

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What do you mean by pre-hacked version of sakura? I thought everything came in that gbatemp download for the unofficial hacked english version?

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maikelsteneker said:
Thank you very much. You were more help than that massive M3 Sakura FAQ thread. All I needed was the M3Sakura.nds hombrew which is not included in the "M3Sakura_Ver111_ENG Bundle Pack" GBAtemp download for some pointless reason. I've finally got it up and running on my CycloDS now.
yaynds.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Smoother and a better playback of vids (Not sure, but that's what I heard.)

Nicer Menu

And a better looking music player.

So, like everyone said, it's better version of Moonshell, and some improvements.

drkshinigami

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
actually the playback of .dpg video is kinda lacking compared to moonshell (rapid movement will distort the video and make some boxy artifacts) but, does an awesome job decoding the audio, better than moonshell.

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ehh...I don't know...I download this thing and everything still looks like it is in japanese...and when I tried to run moonshell, doesn't seem to work b/c I ended up replacing the moonshell file with the sakura to use it as a media program?

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am kinda lost but ok
biggrin.gif
I believe you. Has anyone tried it with the newest firmware? My cyclod won't run it b/c the sakura file keeps saying error using supercard ds 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte