Hacking How do i run half life 1 on the psp?

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of the method of running the game through the quake engine but i didnt understand it. also is there a method to run it at either full or decent speed on a psp 1001

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of the method of running the game through the quake engine but i didnt understand it. also is there a method to run it at either full or decent speed on a psp 1001
also i know for the quake engine method i heard you need a special type of cfw i need to run it through pro cfw 6.60

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys , cant get around the problem of no use/interact button
The use button is the same as the attack button, I've gone through the game just before stepping into the test chamber (it crashed there for me). But I would agree that the controls are pretty meh.

I've tried this on both the Vita port of the Quake engine (as it's essentially a Quake mod, so I just got it to run using Rin's Quake port) and on a PSP, it's not exactly the best thing in the world. I can't recommend playing it on a PSP, as the control options are (as mentioned) quite limited and it occasionally crashes.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The use button is the same as the attack button, I've gone through the game just before stepping into the test chamber (it crashed there for me). But I would agree that the controls are pretty meh.

I've tried this on both the Vita port of the Quake engine (as it's essentially a Quake mod, so I just got it to run using Rin's Quake port) and on a PSP, it's not exactly the best thing in the world. I can't recommend playing it on a PSP, as the control options are (as mentioned) quite limited and it occasionally crashes.

there is a pretty damn good android port though . you can fully customize the controls with a key mapper . at least on the newer updates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2