OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
for the love of god can some one tell me what to do with all these damned dol files!!!!! i am running every thing with a sd card. i gots like 5 or 6 dols and i dunno what to do with em... please help

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
the version 5 of wiiHL supports it too but the HBC is waaaaaaaaay cooler

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
casket of doom said:
how do i put in the description??

it is a XML file.

QUOTETo add text to an application in the Homebrew Channel, do the following:

1. Make a file in the folder of the application (e.g. apps/scummvm/) called "meta.xml" (e.g. apps/scummvm/meta.xml).
2. Open "meta.xml" in Notepad and add the following text as a template:

1. Add the appropriate information in between the relevant indicators. For example, the name of the application goes between and . The purpose of each field is as follows:

*Name: The name of the application
*Coder: The name of the person or group that wrote the code for the program.
*Version: The version of the application.
*Release_date: The data the application was released.
*Short_description: This is displayed on the main menu of the Homebrew Channel (before you select an application) and is used as a space to add a few words to describe the program.
*Long_description: This is displayed once the application is chosen. It describes the program and its function in great detail and can be used to elaborate on a program's controls.

An example of a completed "meta.xml" for ScummVM is provided below:

ScummVM
dhewg
rev32231
Point & Click Adventures
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
Some of the adventures ScummVM supports include Adventure Soft's Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; Wyrmkeep's Inherit the Earth; Coktel Vision's Gobliiins; Westwood Studios' The Legend of Kyrandia and games based on LucasArts' SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more.

http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Homebre...nel#Adding_Text

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it. Why would you run .dol's? Doesn't everything come in a .elf? This doesn't let you run gamecube homebrew, does it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU